Clever Dripper Brown
Cone requires size 4 flat bottom filters - available in our store, in the FILTERS - Moccamaster # 4
Clever Dripper is made of BPA free plastic
1) Place the Clever Dripper cone on a special tray and place a size 4 paper filter in the cone.
2) Rinse the paper filter with hot water to prevent any paper taste in coffee.
3) Place the Clever Dripper cone on an empty cup to drain the water, then remove the cone from the cup and place it on a tray.
4) Pour 30g of ground coffee into the wet filter - the grind should be coarse like a French press.
5) Slowly pour hot water (92-96 C) on coffee grounds, but only enough to wet it evenly.
6) Leave the coffee alone for 30 seconds, this moment is called coffee bloom - hot water activates everything wonderful in coffee, if the coffee is freshly roasted, it will bubble a little.
7) After 30 seconds, evenly pour the ground coffee with hot water and fill the cone of the Clever Dripper filter almost to the top, which will be about 500ml, then put the lid on and allow the coffee to infuse.
8) Remove the lid and gently stir the coffee in the 2nd minute
9) In 2.5 minutes, take the Clever Dripper cone and place it on a cup or container with a capacity of at least 500 ml to allow the coffee drain. The duration of the drain should be between 1-1.5 minutes. If the extraction time is significantly slower, the coffee should be ground even coarser next time. If the extraction time is significantly shorter, the coffee should be ground finer next time. The amount of ground coffee and water can be changed freely to taste - we use a ratio of 60g of ground coffee to 1L of water.
Cleaning: Remove and discard the paper filter, rinse the Clever Dripper brewer with hot water. DO NOT wash in the dishwasher
Replace this text with some additional info. If there is no extra info, you can hide this text or hide this block by clicking the icon at the above right corner.
Cart is empty.