Reusable capsule Sealpod for Nespresso ® - 2 pcs
2x reusable capsule for Nespresso® machines
2 x capsule holder
2 x dosing cup
200 aluminum sticker lids
The Sealpod reusable capsule for Nespresso® machines is a wonderful solution if you want to try and enjoy our roasted coffee with your Nespresso® machine. The set includes 2 metal capsule, 2 capsule holder, 2 dosing cup and 200 aluminum sticker lids. We have been trying this capsule for several months and we are very satisfied with the ease of use, the taste of coffee and the fact that it is environmentally friendly, not like a large number of disposable capsules.
1) Grind - the grind needs a little coarser than for espresso machines - medium fine. Coffee grounds play a huge role in the final taste of coffee, so it is important to find the one closest to you. If the grind is too fine, the coffee will probably not run out of the machine at all, or it will be very concentrated, the taste will not be balanced, if the grind is too coarse, the coffee will flow out very quickly and be watery.
If you do not have a coffee grinder, then you can safely choose ground coffee from our offer, you can choose ground coffee that is ground directly for use in a Sealpod capsule.
2) Dose - coffee is dispensed in a capsule using a cup, which also serves as a stamp for pressing coffee. Up to about 5.5g of coffee (our grind) can be put in a capsule. Put a little coffee in a cup and then squeeze it with the other side of the cup, then put a little coffee again and squeeze, continue until the capsule is almost full.
REMEMBER! The capsule DOES NOT need to be filled to the top, leaving some free space for the coffee grounds to expand.
Pressing can slightly adjust the coffee flow rate, the harder you press, the slower the coffee will flow and the more concentrated it should be. You have to try and find a balance, because making coffee is full of experiments. :)
3) Attaching the sticker lid - When the capsule is filled and pressed, clean the edges of the capsule from the ground coffee before attaching the sticker lid, then carefully glue 1 aluminum sticker cap.
4) Preparation - Before inserting the capsule, preheat your Nespresso® machine, when it is ready to use, prepare the espresso at least once in an empty cycle - so that the water flows out without coffee, so that you heat up all parts of the machine. When the empty cycle is over, insert the capsule, take your favorite cup (preferably pre-heated) and press the selected button - espresso or lungo.
5) Cleaning - It is advisable to clean the capsule immediately after each use. Grounds in the compost, aluminum lid for recycling rinse the capsule itself with hot water.
If you need advice on using Sealpod reusable capsules, feel free to email [email protected], we will be happy to help.
Replace this text with some additional info. If there is no extra info, you can hide this text or hide this block by clicking the icon at the above right corner.